When you have logged in, on the dashboard, you will see the Camera groups
- Camera groups are used to view all of the camera video feeds, video feeds from selected locations or selected video feeds from multiple locations.
- You may create multiple groups.
- To view a camera groups, you will just click on the camera group name.
- We are going to click on the Live demonstration camera group.
This will then display the video feeds that have been selected
- This will show a page with the Floorplan and the static images of the video feeds from the devices.
- For each page, six video feeds will show. Should there be more than six video feeds, additional pages will show.
- You would then click on the page number to show the video feeds for that page.
- To go to the video feed, just click on the video feed name.
- You will then see the video feed as shown in the Viewing the video from the locations lesson.
- In the upper right of each video feed are two icons.
- Clicking on the will take an instant snapshot.
- Clicking on the will show the video in the full screen mode.
- In the upper right corner of the page you will see the . Should you have multiple pages of video feeds, the pages will automatically cycle. This will turn this off.
- To turn the auto cycle back on, you would just click on the .
Can we change the video feeds in a group?
- Yes, you may. This will require the administrator user level permit.
- In the upper right corner of the page is the edit icon .
- Click on this will show a page where you may change the group name and the video feeds by checking , or un-checking, them.
- You may also edit another location by clicking on the location.
- We have changed the group name to Live demonstration group with driveway and parking lot entry and un-checked the Quick service restaurant video feed.